Terms of Service
1. What these terms apply to: These terms apply to your use of the www.kiwi-iconz.co.nz website. You must always follow these terms when you visit this website through your internet browser. www.kiwi-iconz.co.nz is operated by Brand Protocole Ltd.
2. Other terms and conditions and access requirements: From time to time we may also offer other special services or competitions or sell products or services through this website. Those products, services and competitions will have separate terms and conditions that users must follow. Sometimes, your ability to access this website or use its features might depend on having software, hardware and connectivity that meets our technical specifications.
3. When we can change these terms: We may want to change any of the information on this website, or these terms, from time to time. If you keep using this website after we have made changes to the website or these terms, it means you have accepted those changes.
4. Our liability: You use this website at your own risk. We can't promise that this website will always be available, that it will be problem-free, or that any problems that arise will be corrected. We won't be liable for any claims, losses or costs and expenses that arise out of or are connected to your use of (or inability to use) this website or your reliance on the information on this website, except where our liability cannot be legally excluded. We don't make any warranties (except warranties that we cannot legally exclude) about this website. If you have any concerns about this website's content, please contact us.
Risk of loss:
All items purchased from our store are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
The buyer solely acknowledges and agrees that they will not hold Kiwi Iconz or its parent company, Brand Protocole Limited liable for non-delivery or partial delivery, for whatever reason.
Anyone ordering products for delivery acknowledges they thoroughly understand the contents of their order, and that they are acceptable and approved items to import into the country of destination and delivery. The buyer solely accepts the full risk of any items or packages being detained by Customs for whatever reason, and for whatever length of time including an outcome of non-delivery.
The recipient of all items shipped by www.kiwi-iconz.co.nz is responsible for any levies and taxes charged by Customs in the receiving country.
5. Links: This website may contain links to external websites, and these links are provided to you for your convenience and interest only. We are not responsible for the content of the websites that we link to and do not endorse those websites. Please do not create hyperlinks to this website from any other website without our permission.
6. Security: You must not interfere with this website in any way or do anything that might affect the security of this website. You must not do anything on or to this website that is contrary to applicable law, for an improper purpose (including but not limited to exploiting or endangering a minor), or that could be seen as offensive or rude, even if your intentions are entirely innocent. Please remember that this website is for families and children, and make sure that your behaviour on this website is appropriate.
8. Governing law: This website is governed by New Zealand law. When you visit our website, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.